Click to download:
up-to-date, ask questions, share photos and videos, talk to other
Dazzler parents and Dazzler cheerleaders on our private Facebook page!
FACEBOOK PRIVATE PAGE FOR PARENTS AND CHEERLEADERS ----->click here
Current reminders, notices and more...
*Knott's Berry Farm info
*Competition Schedule for 4/8/17
*Our Spring Season opens today! REMINDERS: February tuition
is due by Friday, Chocolate bar orders are due by Friday (cash only) and
if you need any new uniform pieces or want a sweatshirt/jacket, these
orders are also due by Friday. Also, sponsorship forms are now
available at the front desk and on our SPONSORS PAGE.
*Competition fliers will be available at Dazzler this week. Comp is on 1/28/17 at Indian Springs HS.
*New student registration opens today! Come on by M-F from 4-8 to sign up for Spring classes.
*Competition fliers will be available at Dazzler this week. Comp is on 1/14/17 at Eleanor Roosevelt HS.
*Welcome Back! All classes start up again today!
*Reminder - We will be closed for winter break from 12/19-12/30. All classes will resume on 1/2/17.
*Palmdale Parade today!
*It's Lancaster Parade Day!
*Lancaster Christmas Parade flier - printed copies are available at the front desk
Good Morning everyone! As we finish up our Thanksgiving break, I want to share some reminders of what to look forward to for this week and more.
1) It's Christmas Parade time! All competition teams and non-comp teams are invited to participate.
---Competition teams attire: FULL uniform, black leggings, black socks, white cheer shoes, competition bows, poms. Hair can be any style as long as the comp bows are on top of the head facing forward. BLACK undershirts are allowed. Black, white, tan or blue gloves are allowed. NO COATS OR JACKETS while we march.
---Non-Comp teams attire: Black zebra star shirt, black long sleeve undershirt, black leggings, black zebra bow, poms. Hair can be any style as long as the comp bows are on top of the head facing forward. Black, white, tan or blue gloves are allowed. NO COATS OR JACKETS while we march.
---IF YOUR CHILD IS 5 OR YOUNGER, A PARENT MUST ACCOMPANY THEM IN THE PARADE. Parents attire: Black zebra star shirt with black undershirt or zebra star sweatshirt. Black pants or jeans without holes. Athletic shoes or boots. NO JACKETS, COATS, BLANKETS, WAGONS, OTHER CHILDREN, etc.
*Lancaster Christmas Parade is on 12/3/16. We will have time frame and map available this week. We will take our huge gym wide photo before the parade at American Heroes Park, just off of Lancaster Blvd before the parade begins.
*Palmdale Christmas Parade is on 12/10/16. We will have time frame and map available the week of 12/5/16.
2) It's ornament decorating time! We provide blank ornaments for every student to decorate for their "secret Sister/Brother". These ornaments must be turned in no later than 12/9/16. If your child would like to participate, please have them see Coach Jen ASAP to get their blank ornament!
3) We are collecting $$ donations for TOYS FOR TOTS bike drive, and unwrapped gifts through 12/9/16!
4) We are still collecting Coats and Blankets for AV Hope On The Go through 12/19/16.
5) December tuition is due by 12/2/16.
6) Competition fees are due by 12/2 for our first comp and 12/16 for the second comp.
7) Our annual Pajama Christmas Party will be held on Monday, 12/19/16 form 4-7pm at Dazzler. This party is for all Dazzler students. Everyone should wear comfy pajamas with cheer shoes or socks. Please bring a $10 WRAPPED gift for our gift exchange! This is a drop off event! Unfortunately, we will not have enough room for any siblings...Dazzler students only.
8) We will be closed for 2 weeks (12/17/16-1/1/17) for our Christmas break! All classes will resume on 1/2/17.
*We will be closed from 11/21/16-11/27/16 for Thanksgiving! Classes will resume on11/28/16.
*Each team has been challenged raise enough funds to buy a bike for Toys For Tots! Bring in your donations today!
*Don't forget to sign up for the Friendsgiving Potluck on Monday 11/21/16!
*Our Holiday Boutique and Craft Fair will be held at Dazzler on Sunday 11/20/16 from 1-4pm. Come shop and have a blast!